Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm an early 50's, happily married, wife, mom and public health nurse. My husband is very dear and definitely irreplacable. I am a spoiled woman (and rather like it that way). My two daughters are grown. One is an Army Nurse currently stationed in Germany. The other is a bartender and server. I am owned by 2 cats who tolerate me living in their house - a black cat named Sasha and an orange cat named Sierra. My grandcat (who currently does not live with me) is a 16 pound calico named Luca (who leaves Luca fur all over the house). Work gets in the way of my fun, but I manage. I sew, quilt, craft, knit, crochet, cook and read. One of my favorites spots in the whole world is Orcas Island.

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

Welcome to Blog land my little funny friend. Nice to see you here. I'll be checking up on you. ;-)