Thursday, January 17, 2019

This is part of my series in supporting local women and businesses. The first blog is about nails. I did a new set of nails this week using color strips. At first I was hesitant, but as I started actually using the product I grew to love it. I purchase them from Chelsea over at Manis with Chelsea on Facebook. You can find her link to the right.

Chelsea introduces herself as "a stay at home mom. I have Marcus 11, Brody 8 and Torryn 4. I call them the wild bunch. Marcus was diagnosed with leukemia on 04/17/17, 2 days before his 10th birthday. We've been through horrible tough times but Marcus is a fighter and he is doing great! He's been in remission since May 2017! He still has a long journey ahead though. He is estimated to end chemo treatment in August of 2020. I can't wait for it! I started selling Color Street because first off I am absolutely passionate about it. After my first sample and first manicure I did myself with Color Street I was hooked! It's affordable, it's easy to apply and there are great styles. What isn't to love about it! Second I knew with Marcus being sick I wouldn't be able to go to a job. There are way too many hospital stays, physical therapy appointments and chemo appointments. A job isn't realistic right now. I knew I had to make some money though to help my husband out. Color Street was a perfect fit for my life and what I needed! Please feel free to ask anything! I hope you all will love the product as much as I do! Thank you for your support!

These are Connes-fetti over Manchester Mauve. So much fun, easy and gorgeous, don't you think?  And I can get four nail changes for the cost of one manicure. Now don't get me wrong. Occasionally I need a professional manicure and pedicure to clean up my nails. But in between I has a fabulous time playing with color. The strips last 2+ weeks without chipping and are so easy to apply!


No comments: