Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Visiting Tammy and I'mani in San Antonio

March Excursion

During March I was privileged to visit my daughter Tammy and granddaughter I'mani who live in San Antonio. I love visiting my girls. It was a jam packed week. We went to a strawberry farm where we picked strawberries. We ate them for a week for desserts. Strawberries dipped in warm, melted chocolate chips are the best!
 

 I'mani made sand art, painted a pot and planted gourds and played on a bouncy. The highlight of the farm trip for I;mani was petting the horses and feeding the farm animals. I think Tammy loves the animals too.

             


              

During the week we ate out several times. I was treated to breakfast at Snooze, a fun and interesting restaurant. I'mani and I made brownies from scratch. She is quite the little baker with great math and mixing skills. The highlight of the trip for me was spending Mani's 11 birthday with her. I brought a dress fit for a princess, and she looked like a princess in it. She loves fancy dresses for her piano and choir recitals. And oh my, does she have some piano skills!


We spent her day going out to breakfast, IHOP of course. Then to Dave and Busters for fun and games. Being hungry after a day of fun, we ate at Olive Garden. She ate at her two favorite restaurants in the same day. Then home where there was cake and ice cream.

Tammy and I spend my last day in San Antonio with some mother/daughter time. We went out to brunch and had much needed massages. Then came the sad good byes. I hate that part. Scott and I love and miss our girls so much. Hopefully we'll see our girls later this summer.





No comments: